It is Winning with Women Wednesday and MILSPRAY’s Director of Finance and mother of four, Janet Armitt, would like to share her thoughts and inspirations to help you balance your career and your personal life, while you journey up the corporate ladder.
- Prioritize your daily tasks both at work and at home. Start your day the right way with a plan.
- Efficiency is the best way to keep the balance. This includes being organized, intentional, and affirmative in your thought process, actions and your words.
- Being a Team Player or a Team Leader. Having these qualities inspire trust, respect and motivation.
- Keep Moving. We all have been knocked down, or have fallen at times. However, it is the manner in which you pick yourself back up that is looked at most often.
- Be calm, unwind, and relax. It’s amazing how great you feel when you allow yourself to loosen up and settle down after work.
- Keep your eye on the prize. Stay focused on the goals to be achieved.
Just remember, at times you may have to jump off the balance beam, but this will allow you to take a step back and adjust your footing.
MILSPRAY’s Director of Finance is Janet Armitt. Armitt comes from a highly qualified and diverse accounting background which includes over ten years of fixed asset management and staff accounting experience. She previously served as the Staff Accountant for MILSPRAY before transitioning into her role as MILSPRAY’s Director of Finance.