MILSPRAY® in collaboration with Carwell Products conducted a Corrosion Prevention Compound (CPC) Demonstration on July 17th. For your viewing pleasure, please check out a video recap of the event below.
Be sure to contact Bill Morganti to schedule another on-site demonstration or service. firstname.lastname@example.org (732) 886-2223
Our Corrosion Prevention Compound (CPC) product and service is not an undercoating, it is a body maintenance program. Unlike an undercoating, CPCs provides protection to your whole vehicle and it cannot be chipped or cracked. The ultra thin film creeps and crawls into seams, cracks and crevices where corrosion begins and provides an active barrier between the metal and the causes of corrosion. The product is an active product that is used before the metal is corroded. Reapplication every 12 months guarantees protection to your vehicle.
Benefits & Features
- Reduction of replacement parts, brake cables, oil and transmission pans/bolts, and battery compartments.
- Reduces electrical wiring breakdowns caused by corrosion, or the greening of wires.
- Reduces wear on windows, lock assemblies, door pins, hood and trunk hinges.
- Can be applied on new, used or even rusty vehicles.
- Qualifies for State Funding.
- On-site mobile service. We come to you with trained service technicians.
- Environmentally Friendly, Non-Flammable and cleared by the Surgeon General.
Follow Us On Social Media!